Monday, May 9, 2011

Meeting Tonight!!!

Reminder! MMQG is meeting TONIGHT! Monday, May 9 at 6:30pm in Room B at the Sequoya Branch of the Madison Public Library. Directions can be found at this link. We'll be kicking off our "Ugly Fabric Challenge!" Bring approximately 1/4 yard of the ugliest/strangest/"what was I thinking?" fabric in your stash. We'll put them all in a bag, everyone will pick a piece and create something with it for the next month's meeting! You don't have to use every inch of the "ugly" fabric, but it must be a focal fabric in your finished product. Finished items should be roughly 24" square or smaller- a doll quilt, pillow cover, table runner, etc. You'll have until the June meeting to finish your item!


  1. HI! I was just wondering about joining the guild. I live in Sauk Prairie but work in Madison. I'm a rookie quilter but would love to join you guys! Please contact me at Thanks!

  2. Is this group still meeting? I love the modern quilt aesthetic and would love to connect with others in Madison. Diane

  3. Is this group is defunct? Wondering if you are open to starting this up again or I am very interested in resurrecting it. Let me know!